Thursday, February 5, 2015

Twentieth 9/11 Hijacker Claims Saudi Royals Funded Al Qaeda


In news that should not surprise anyone who has believed that factions of the House of Saud have long funded terrorists, the alleged “20th hijacker” from the September 11, 2001 attacks has launched a bombshell.  Zacarias Moussaoui, who was arrested by federal agents in August of 2001 thereby missing his rendezvous date with those 72 virgins, has dropped the dime on members of the Saudi royal family for aiding and abetting al Qaeda. Moussaoui accused several high profile Saudi princes of working with the terrorist organization since the 1990’s. He went so far as finger an "official" from the Saudi Arabian embassy in Washington D.C. for involvement in a plot to shoot down Air Force One with a Stinger Missile.


A former al Qaeda operative imprisoned for life for his role in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks has told lawyers for victims of the attacks that members of the Saudi royal family supported the Islamic militant group.

Zacarias Moussaoui made the statements in testimony filed in Manhattan federal court on Tuesday by lawyers for attack victims who accuse Saudi Arabia in a suit of providing material support to al Qaeda.

He said a list of donors from the late 1990s that he drafted during al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden's tenure included some "extremely famous" Saudi officials, including Prince Turki al-Faisal Al Saud, a former Saudi intelligence chief.

"Shaykh Osama wanted to keep a record who give money because ... who is to be listened to or who contribute to - to the jihad," said Moussaoui, a 46-year-old French native who pleaded guilty to terrorism charges in 2005.

Moussaoui said he met in Kandahar with an official from Saudi Arabia's Washington embassy. Moussaoui said they were supposed to go to Washington together to find a location "suitable to launch a stinger attack" on the U.S. presidential plane, Air Force One.

In Washington, the Saudi embassy said on Wednesday that Moussaoui's claims appeared aimed at undermining Saudi-U.S. relations and contradicted findings of the 9/11 Commission in 2004 that there was no evidence of Saudi funding of al Qaeda.
"Moussaoui is a deranged criminal whose own lawyers presented evidence that he was mentally incompetent," the Saudi embassy said. "His words have no credibility."

While Moussaoui, like the other hijackers is certainly a “deranged criminal” he and the rest of the actual attackers could never have pulled off the strikes without funding and support. While his statements will be immediately trashed as well as denied by U.S. officials and intelligence agencies – the same ones that were unable to stop the attacks – it should add more fuel to the fire for those believing that there was a cover-up.

Those 28 heavily redacted pages of the Joint Congressional Inquiry into the 9/11 attacks are alleged to show links of influential Saudis funding the terrorists and despite bipartisan calls for declassification it still remains a secret. National security you know, we sure couldn’t piss off our best friends in the Arab world could we? Especially since the House of Saud is needed to continue to depress global oil prices to stick it to the hated Russian leader Vladimir Putin.  You see how fast that Emperor Obama and his entourage traveled to Riyadh to kiss the new king’s ass.

So if Moussaoui has no credibility the 28 pages should be released in order to clear the Royals of any wrongdoing right?